Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sup "G"

Ok, so this isn't exactly a new photo, and a lot of you may have seen this one before! But I decided to use it because I was running out of time today (I actually ended up getting tomorrows photo today), and I love this photo of my guitar. I took this shortly after I bought my studio light, for a school project using depth of field. I love how I caught the reflection of a safety yellow coat that was hanging in the closet, completely by accident of course. I had a math instructor this year that put quotes on his board every day. One in particular REALLY stood out to me. It was by Scott Adams, creator of the Dilbert comic strip. It went like this, "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep". This was very much the case with this photo, I was just snapping pictures, changing camera angles, light angles and so on, and this turned out to be one that I turned in for my project. It got very high regards from my instructor because of the color of the reflection, and the way it streaks across the guitar. I told her it was an accident, I guess I knew which one to keep. Enjoy!



Back to David Fryman Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment