Thursday, October 25, 2012

My "I"ris

Finding something that starts with "I" was difficult for me. I don't know why. As the evening turned into night it finally hit me. How about something my lovely wife, Teri, said earlier in the day? An Iris. They have all but died away for the season though. Then I realized that the flower was not the only Iris on earth. We all carry some around with us everyday. The Iris in the eyes. Well, I don't have a great quality macro lens, or a remote switch for my camera, so getting a shot of my own Iris proved to be quite challenging. It was extremely difficult to sit still enough, while trying to push the shutter of a camera that was inches from my own eye, to get an image that was sharp enough to zoom in on only the Iris. I got pretty close though. This one was the best out of about 20 that I took, and it is only mediocre at best. Even still, it was fun. Enjoy!



Back to David Fryman Photography

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing all the lines and different angles that is in the iris. amazing pic, you really have a talent dave.

    ReplyDelete